- RACE ELIGIBILITY: Participants at 14 years of age or older only can apply only for 5k category with the written commitment of their parents and must be fourteen (14) years old by 2th October, 2022. Participants at 16 years of age or older only can apply for 5k and 10k category with the written commitment of their parents and must be sixteen (16) years old by 2th October, 2022. Please e-mail to email@example.com for “written commitment”. Participants of 18 years of age or older can apply to all categories.
Licenced athletes should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- DISQUALIFICATION: If a runner is seen without his or her bib number while running on the course, if runner changes his/her assigned bib number, if runner does not follow the running course at any stage during the race, he or she will be disqualified. a runner is seen without his or her bib number while running on the course, if runner changes his/her assigned bib number, if runner does not follow the running course at any stage during the race, he or she will be disqualified.
- TIME KEEPING: Each runner is assigned a race bib with a timing chip. Time measurement is done exclusively with the chip. In order to receive an accurate time, the runners must pass through the timing points at the start, return and and finish. Runner’s bib must be clearly visible on the front of the torso, unaltered and unmodified (do not fold or wrinkle or iron), pinned in all four corners, not covered with shirts, jackets, winter wear, runner belts, water bottles, etc.
- AGE GROUPS AND CATEGORIES: Half Marathon (21K), 10K and 5K top three male/female athletes will be evaluated in the general classification. Athletes who are ranked in the general classification will not be evaluated in the age category. Overall placements are based on M/F -34, M/F 35-39, M/F 40-44, M/F 45-49, M/F 50-54, M/F 55-59, M/F 60-64, M/F 65-69, M/F 70+
21K, 10K and 5K first three M/F overalls will be rewarded with sponsor gift vouchers.
- GENERAL RACE RULES: Bodrum Half Marathon’s race and courses will be controlled and supervised by official race judges appointed by Turkish Athletics Federation. Participants should collect their race kits ONLY with their valid photo ID (passport, driver’s license) and signed waiver, which will be ready at the desk. Race kits should be collected ONLY personally (no power of attorney accepted). Race kits and bib numbers will be available to collect on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- TIME LIMIT: Participants will have a maximum of three and a half (3) hours to cover the whole route of the half marathon. After three and a half hours, participants must comply with traffic and road regulations.
- RACE VEHICLE: Race vehicle will be following the last runner.
- IMPORTANT: Runners who complete the half marathon after three and a half (3) hours can not enter the classification and can not claim any rights for the medal and the certificate.
- IMPORTANT: Participants who complete the registration process are considered to have read and approved all the rules of the Bodrum Half Marathon.
All information about the organization can be updated (eg route, date, fairground, etc.). For information on changes, please visit our web site regularly.
- DROP BAG: Drop Bag Area will be ready between 06.00 am-07.00 am at Bodrum Square.